Posted by: Admin on Sun, Oct 14, 2018
How vital is faith when you pray “from a result” and not “for a result”? Faith in who or what? Is faith a force? Click on the speaker icon or "article attachment" at the right to hear this teaching by Randy Umberger
How vital is faith when you pray “from a result” and not “for a result”? Faith in who or what? Is faith a force?
Six laws of the mind
1) Thoughts are real forces - every thought is a force, and an energy and is having an effect in your life
2) Law of Transmission - the mind is a sending and receiving station of thought
3) Law of Attraction - thoughts that are emotionalized become magnetized and attract similar and like thoughts
4) Law of Control - We are experiencing thoughts, but we have the power and the ability to either entertain these thoughts or dismiss them
5) Law of Insertion - We have the power and the ability to insert any thought of any type into our minds
6) Law of Connection - the inner and outer worlds are connected
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.